Monday, October 6, 2008

Written Sorrows .

Gosh , they're gone .
This is the first time I ever felt sad that Afiq and Luqman are gone . Maybe its just that this time , we spent more time together . I miss Luqman and his songs the most ! Hahaha ! They are seriously hilarious ! I think he should be a composer for hilarious lyrics . Example : Leonardo Da Vinci , he killed a man in the toilet , he drew Mona Lisa so ugly . And ! When we could see Venus here , a few days back , he wrote another line , Venus , come to earth , we are waiting for you , down here . Hahaha ! And Kak Nadrah said If Venus comes to Earth , it would be Hari Khiamat already . Haha . Going for jetski ride with Afiq during sunset was fun ! Especially that he was driving it with speed that sorta make me feel scared , a bit (: . Banana boat with both of them was interesting . At first , they were so afraid that they kept on asking me to tell them the signals before we're suppose to tilt , but I didn't want to . So after they experienced the first tilt , they weren't nervous at all . Instead both of them were making the Banana Boat more bouncy ! Haha . Then , the sleepovers they had here in this home of mine , I enjoyed every second around them . The way Luqman exxagerates on vomitting while playing Articulate made me laugh non-stop . I gotta admit , Luqman's really a joker . Hehe . But they're gone to Brunei and the fun is gone now . All that's left is books,books and books . Huhu . Thanks to both of you , I had one of the most best holidays I could ever get . Hehe . Guess all of us were tentioned because exams are weeks to come that made us want to enjoy before the books and notes starts catching us up ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home