Monday, October 13, 2008

Psst , i think she's ugly .

What's with this world and gossips ?
I know I used to gossip , seriously and honestly , a lot !
But I stopped cause then it made me realize how bad I was and it shows that I have nothing better to do but just gossip , gossip and gossip .
Its been a week now , and I feel effin great ! :D

I know , when you look at that someone who's obviously not perfect , you'll say something bad . So did I . Thnks to Tiera who made me realized that gossiping made me the worst .
Gossip , gossip , gossip pastu nanti for sure gaduh . Then suddenly okay , then suddenly tak . Pfft , isnt it annoying fighting all the time for gossips ? I mean there are better things to talk bout such as jokes and facts . Fine , basicly jokes ! Haha ! Eventhough the topic may not be the bomb but its still worth it !
If you ever hear you friends who gossips , don't be cloze to them , seriously . I used to backstab almost everyone . If a friend can gossip about someone else , im pretty sure she can gossip about you too . And usually , people believe in this unlogically stated rumours and gossips . Sigh .
Be someone different and not gossip man ! It will be sooo effin cool !
Last but not least , gossip puts yourself in trouble . Get a grip of your own life , and live it happily . Stop judging others (:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah, niz,
i totally agree what you said up there.
(:

October 14, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home