Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A thing called

Multitasking !
Hahaha . Since its early of the year where everything goes messy and cramped up , ima have to face the stress myself and treat is as my bestfriend , so dnt mind bout my old post sngt . im okay !
hehe . 
Anyways , this thing that I have to do at the same time .
Study while hearing youtube talks on hockey . How to dribble , hit and push . Penalty shoots , indian dribble , lift , sweep , all the basics from a-z . 
Well , since the Valentine's day product for interact is done , i dnt have to think bout it anymore . hehe .
Anddddd , kadet , aaah , kadet . Its complicated . The only thing thts kept me thinking . Hehe .
So , anyways , this isnt apart of my multitasking . This is apart of my after studying thing . hehe .
So , ciaow (:

1 Comments:

Blogger emyy ellias said...

comment my blog!

February 18, 2009 at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home