Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday is today , today is Thursday .

Today is Papa's Birthday mainly ! :D
Celebrated papa's birthday at a mamak stall called baiduri in PJ . Makan kari kepala ikan !

Next , teman mama , aunty zai and arif gie KLCC .
I babysit Arif by bringing him to the movies .
We watched Madagascar 2 , but I honestly prefer the first , it was better .
Now, ive rejected 10 outings , so I wanted to go home by tea time so tht I can lepak with friends . But smthing came up between me and mama , something that I prefer not to be mentioned here .

So , tnite , I went for dinner with Zhen Zhuen at Subang Parade .
We went to Pizza Hut and spent only 5.00 + cause we used my coupon .
Chit chat lama gilerrrr cause we barely talk in class . Hehe .
Then , we went to Coffee Bean . Chit chat there again .
Mainly , we both just end up chit chatting . Haha !
So , I went home at 10.30 .
I didn't knw mama would allow me to go out at night , but , okayyyy .
Anyways , while I was gone for dinner , mama and papa were gone for a date at Sheraton !
Wohooo !
I should have gave papa present a night at a hotel with mama . Maybe they would produce more babies ! :P
Hahha ! Anyways , for this week , this half family of mine cannot stop laughing at me cause I dnt knw how to produce babies ! According to my theory , you mix the sperm and egg physically . Buttt , it was wrong . Haha !
Papa told chachik to tell me how , chachik didnt want to cause she said its disgusting . Haha !
The End (:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nat Suraya said...

niz! you're not that innocent are you? ahahah jk jk.
btw, a night at the hotel? naughty ah you. xD

November 13, 2008 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

wow mama n papa so romantic! :D

November 13, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bestnya kari kepala ikan:)
So what did you actually get your father for his birthday?

November 15, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Ouh , the mini laptop but its a brand called dell .
Kinda worth it larh (:
And nat , Im confused bout ur comment . Haha !

November 16, 2008 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger Megat Tariq said...

"I should have gave papa present a night at a hotel with mama . Maybe they would produce more babies ! :P"

the best quote on 2008, quoted by eniza eisha..

November 26, 2008 at 5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha ,very funny when u guys
talked about produce the baby thingy.
veryy wrong :P
HAHA

December 3, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home