Monday, November 10, 2008

Holidays !

Im caught with flu ! Hwaaa ! All caused by air sabun . Haha .
Since everyone has been asking me whats wrong with my voice and the cause of it , I decided to write it down here .

Kay , this house has this big water storage container situated in front of the toilet . And the mugs used for it is in front of the toilet too but on a table where all the cosmetic products are arranged nicely .

So , i ate nasi briyani mama bought while it was very hot !!! So , i burnt my tongue and decided to drink water . Minumlah air kat depan toilet sbb i makan kat atas . When it came to the last gulp , then I only had this tingly feeling on my taste buds . Rinsed my mouth with colgate and so on , things got worse ! So that night , I slept with a bad sore throat and cough . Hwaaa !

The end (:

Yesterday ,
I teman mama pegi here and there to grab items for Kakak .
Sent chachik to school .
Andddd , went to Yasmin's shop to grab a tee for kakak .
There , i fell inlove with this double necklace .
One had ballet shoes pendant and the other one was a ballerina dancer .
I told mama , how much i wanted it and why , in the end , mama bought it for me !
Yeaaaay !

Today ,
I just came back from school after getting marks . Alhamdullilah .
All I hope is that i really buck-up for next years roller coaster trip .

Toodles ! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Hahaha ! I dah lama pass UPSR Larh :P
Hehe .

November 11, 2008 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If your instructors have requested that you purchase a specific type of ballet shoes, then you should absolutely purchase those ballet shoes. If they have not specified a certain type of Ballet shoes , then your choices are unlimited. If you are taking beginner classes, you need basic ballet shoes, as opposed to pointe shoes. Pointe shoes are for more advanced students – not beginners

November 11, 2008 at 4:17 AM  
Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

i hope the baju doesnt look too big. sbb i nak size S, dah abis the guy kata.

November 11, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home