Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Point ! Stand up Straight !



Gosh , I didn't know how much ballet means to me till now .
I really wish I didn't stop ballet , with those flat lacey shoes !
Secretly , I dance ballet a lot at home without mama and papa around . Had to , kinda embarassing dancing alone with parents staring at you .
I watch ballet movies . And it gives me a lot of inspiration .

Its a classy , old-english dance , barely anyone can stand the pain . But now I realize , all the paint is worth it .
I do Ballet almost everyday . I usually dance with songs that has piano or emo songs .
One day , I hope to continue ballet again , or even just coegraph dances that includes ballet and hip hop .
Love,

Little Ballerina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home