Thursday, October 23, 2008

Determination !

Current determination ,
Ive always wanted to pick up medic since I was small , was always thinking of it . Was thinking why should I pick it up and why shouldn't I . And when everytime there's a reason not to pick it up , it will never change my decision on taking up medic . So now , Im determined . I want to pick up medic ! I want to be one of the best doctors in the world and Ill make sure Ill be it ! If Papa can end up in the newspaper , and there are others out there who can , why can't I ? I don't mind what people say about me , maybe too mertured thinking or whatsoever . Ill do whatever it takes to get there ! Even if it means going to boarding school , studying 24-7 . I may seem like a geek , or a nerd ,or even just someone ordinary , but it doesn't bug me , as long as I plan and hope to get a great future (:
I don't want to have a hard time seeking for jobs , and even sleeping at slump areas . I'd rather suffer now and make sure that I enjoy my life later on . So , there it goes . My current determination (:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat Suraya said...

yeah Niz. that's the spirit. let's conquer the medical world one day! :D

p/s: i never knew you wanted to enter the medic world. you tak pernah beritahu pun :( lol

October 23, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

No matter what you choose, always be the best!

October 25, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Awww , thnks kak for you're support (:

October 26, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home