Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oi oi oi !

Aussie's in my head !
Im so excited to go there , no doubt ! Can't wait to meet new people and adik-beradik di sana ! A month and a half

okay bbe ! Without adults supervision despite kakak ! :D


Will be going to Goldcoast ! Hell yeah ! My dream came true !


I had always wished to go to Goldcoast since I was std 3 . So , I entered this competition , cheesdale , to win a free

trip to goldcoast , but back then I was kinda unexperienced with the un-technologic world that I wrote my own

address on the envelope . So instead , the letter came back home and everyone laughed . Haha !


3 more weeks Aussie , then Ill be there to discover every inch of you ! (:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

i cant wait to see you guys!

October 25, 2008 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Same here ! ;D

October 26, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home