Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grandma Blues (;


Gosh , I didn't know I look that old !
Here's the thing , I look old , like college / working old . Gaaaah ! Here's how the story goes .
I went to Subang Parade with a grey sweater . So , I used the toilet. Haha ! I helped a Grandma in Blue to open the door and she said Thank you .
Grandma : Where are you working at ?
Eisha : Im not working , im actually still studying .
Grandma : Ouh , in Taylor's college ?
Eisha : No , in high school still .


Imagine when Im 40 year old later on , people will think im 80 ! Noooooo !

Other issues on people's comments on my looks :
Eyh , you're 16 ryyte ?
Gosh , you're skinny !
You have round eyes , those are pretty .
You are very tall .
What university are you in ?
I love you're style . Its simple .
You look rocking babe .
I love your hair .

Basicly , the things that I dislike the most is people saying that im skinny. I mean , its not my fault . Mama jer tak kasi I makan anytime I nak makan ! Which is every hour . Hahaha !






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home