Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who ever thought ?

I know this is normal , the usual (;
Who ever thought if I became more optimistic , things would go better than ever ?
Let's start with being single and still enjoying life !
I mean , being single is usually sad because you don't have anyone to so called share love with . But to me , right now , im basicly focused on having fun and leading my life to a great future .
I have friends who I treat as girlfriends , which complete 1/4 of me . Guy friends who basicly understands everything and they complete most of me . Basicly , parents ! They rock ! Mama is really spontaneous ! She makes me laugh till I cry these days . Having a boyfriend always makes me down . At least I think so it did . It was like last year the last time I had one . Guyfriends , are the same as boyfriends . Its just that the way I treat them . So basicly , im going to list down those who gave me *pink blushes *

Those who makes me laugh all the time !

Rating membuat saya gelak mengikut giliran nombor :P
1. Hanif ! (comment pst nie sbb i terlupa your fullname again . Haha ! sorry )
- 95% of his talking makes me laugh a lot !
2. Athirah Idris (:
- suka menglabah .
3. Muhammad Nazmi bin Abdul Rahman .
- gelak kelakar !
4. Mama
- Tuesdays Night Laugh .
5. Ahmad Shahid Rogers .
- no idea why but i just laugh at his blurness all the time in tuition .
6. Luqman
- eventhough he's not around , his jokes are still stuck in my head !

Those who knows me the best .
1 . Muhammad Nazmi bin Abdul Rahman
- soulmates .

2. Hazim Halimi .

- knws everything .
3. Hanif !
- Teman baru tetapi sangat rock ! Semua benda mesti share !
4. Muhammad Redza
- we used to be together . So , he knws me boleh2x larh . But he's a great friend .
5. Athirah Idris .
- The only girl who gets the fact that im complicated.
6. Afiqah Najihah
- We story tell during recess and assembly .

Parents are always first in everything , no doubt (;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home