Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Its my fault !

It was my fault . I didn't pray .Its my fault ;(

I had a dream , the worst nightmare . It started with me singing on the concert with all a sudden a terrible voice . And everyone liked it . They've got the wrong concept of singing , and music . That really make me sad . Then it was 4.00 in the morning in real life .
I woke up and used the toilet with suddenly a bad feeling , suddenly i was sweating badly before i went back to sleep , but i couldn't do much , so i just went back to sleep .
When I slept , Afiq and Luqman joined my dream , i don't even knw why they even exist in this horrible and terrifying dream of mine . It started with all of us including Chachik were visiting aruah mak's grave . This time , her kubur is somewhere else . It was by the sea side . Abang Hood was leading everyone reading yaasin but it didnt really seem like yaasin cause i couldnt understand a single thing . He was dancing and everyone had to follow . Everyone wasn't wearing baju kurung . They wore just anything they felt . Tok Nomi in my dream wasnt wearing anything . I felt like crying as they had no respect for the dead . They were dancing on top of the kubur ;(. So , it was my turn and Chachik's turn to visit aruah mak's kubur since we came late . I came with baju kurung and tudung , holding yaasin . But in the end , we didn't exactly read yaasin . I dreamt that aruah mak was kept in a big basin , and there was a handle to open it . Mama was like forcing me to open it when I didn't . Everyone was angry at me cause I didn't open it . Its as if a new culture , not agama Islam kinda thing anymore . So , I opened it . Then , all I see was white cloth in the deep basin . The security for the kubur opened the kain , and all i saw was aruah mak's daging . It looks like human with dead muscles . I was crying and crying . Me and Chachik were arguing as all I wanted to do now is just baca yasin but chachik wants to see the daging clearly as it was still covered with see through kain . I was crying soooo badly ! Mama scold me for fighting with chachik . So , in the end , I cried while closing my eyes with yasin and chachik opened the kain . So , there was a menu , i didn't find this funny , instead it was such a sad thing as on the menu , there was a choice to choose which part of the body or aruah mak's do you want to eat , and how much it cost .
Suddenly , door banging , mama woke me up for Subuh . She told me to pray , I was a little bit happy that it was just a dream , but still very sad that i felt like crying for such dream that happened .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really scary. I'm surprised that you remember all the details:)

October 22, 2008 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Nat Suraya said...

dreams are just dreams, niz. be strong btw kay :)

October 22, 2008 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Hahaha !
Yeaaaah .

October 22, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home