Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here's the thing ,

That's afiq , I admit , I had to crop the pic , haha ! No pictures of afiq only . Or even him clearly.

The small one is Imm <333>
Luqman is the one using the handbag . He's really funny ! ;D


Those people in Brunei , Luqman ! Afiq !
Hahahaa . I plan that this time we won't loose contact , so I made a promise with Afiq and promoted my blog to Luqman.Haha. I thought there would be comments from them,but none!
How could you guys forget about my blog ?
Just kidding (;
Hahaha ! Anyways , looks like its going to be like the years before , where we three don't chat or talk till you guys come back to Malaysia , where the excitement begins . Haha . Its kinda a crappy post , I just felt like writing it down . Hehe .
And Imm ( Abdul Azim ) , i miss you're tongue talking game a lot ! ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home