Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blinded by Skylines

When I was clearing bits of my room , I saw a few trophies of mine . I went and read them . They were

bowling and cross country trophies . I never thought that I had such gift . I just realized that I should've

appreciated what I've got . Ive always thought , im just someone ordinary . Maybe even nothing .


Then , it reminded me of the 2 files of certificate Im having . Was wondering and flashing back what were

written on those certificates kept nicely . Then , I remembered . It was those Public Speaking Zone

competitions I went for back then . And those weren't the only ones lying there . They were my hardwork on

being a prefect , lans koperal , camps , ballet , piano exams , drum exams , singing competitions and im pretty

sure there are more that I couldn't recall . It was in me all the long . I've always wanted to be a compact girl ,

the one with brains , looks and talents . I asked my friends honestly about my looks , what rating they would

give , it was quite a high rate . I don't mean to brag about it . I had cousins , relatives and friends keep telling

that I'm so talented but I've always doubt it . If you're talking bout me being smart , guess , im on the way there

. Im just num 6 in class , it was barely an effort . So , im going to work as hard as I can to be almost perfect (:


I believe in miracles . I'd want to be a miracle . A girl who could do pretty much anything . Its not me being

dreamy or whatsoever , its just me thinking about my future .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go for it my lovely daughter, there is nothing that can stop u acheiving your dreams. I will be always be behind u to support u whenever u need it. Love u always and good luck for your coming exam

mama

October 27, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Awww , thnks ma (;

October 27, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger emyy ellias said...

tulisan kecik bapak la!
cannot read!
r u trying to make me buta?
and nape kena ade word vertification.
ayoyo!

October 28, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home