Saturday, April 25, 2009

D-O-N-E !

Kayyy , im officialy done with outside class activity !
It was 3 weeks of senamrobik , marching band and malay dance practice !
Anddd , I also went through my prefect's and interact interview .
Good news is , im now the Assistant Community Service for Interact ! Wohoo !
But there are sooo many progressions that has to be done with myself .
For starters , gotta talk with more form 3s and be more interactive with them cause it seems so that most of the form 3s kinda dislike me , sigh .
Well , now , its just studies and INTERACT ! 
Btw , here's a clip of Bella's Lullaby , 2nd week of learning the song .
Apology if it sucks , haha .
Toodles !

2 Comments:

Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

I think that's pretty good for 2nd week of learning!

WELL DONE! :D

April 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Thnks kak .

April 28, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home