Monday, July 27, 2009

Smell the sarcasm

This year is the most awesome year of my life !
aha , im kidding . its pratically the worst . i've never felt this way before . but , all i can say is s*it happens .
Well , ive done a lot of mistakes this year . too much ! but this year is the year of change to me .
i truly have seen who i am meant to be , i don't have to pretend or be someone else , try to fit in , be cheap , or any socialite smoker girl .
ive realised im the girl who :
has high goals and wishes to achieve each of it . disliked by most other girls cause i have more guy friends or even cause the guys are their boyfriends . haha . im a skinny girl , but im accepting as its a human thing , a human nature that no one's perfect . im a prefect cause im doing what is good for me . im rebellious at times as i do still want to experience this adolescent / teenage life of mine . i know where my limits are but sometimes , i loose control and explode . i can be a musician if i choose to ; perform at indie events , layan tachup . i can be a socialite girl ; dances hard , flirtatious , sneaky . i can be a nerd ; in first class of the batch , studies most of the time of my life . i can be a sports girl ; runner , hockey player , bowler etc . i can even be the weird girl in the class ; already am cause pratically most students in my class are wayyyy tooo nerdy for me to handle , even im voted as the most hyperactive / proactive student in class . but in the end , i just choose to be me ; Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias .
After years of trying to fit in , trying to shine , trying to be like others , i just realised . People who know the real me appreciates me the most . Why should i try to fit in ? Not to brag bout myself , but here's what i achieve in my life by being myself .

Im a prefect . Im a BOD interactor . Im a dancer . Im a musician . Im a nerd . Im also socialite . Im a soft person who cries often . Im a leader ; eventhough i might suck at it a bit . Im nice to everyone , even those weird yet goofy ones . I giggle like a little kid . I don't believe in gangs or cliques . I think a lot . Im a debater , and i speak english often . I suck at bm . I believe that everything happens for a reason , a good reason in the end . I talk like a 5 year old kid but im understanding . Im crazy at times . I annoy people most of the time . I can be serious when you want me too . I laugh hard . I love to study , makes me feel smarter . I like to change a person's life into something better . It makes me feel like ive done a good deed . I love my family a lot . I have only a number of friends who are really true friends and others are just come and go . I sometimes like to make people get pissed at me and i end up laughing at . I don't like it when someone tries too hard to grab attention . I dislike the fact that i keep screwing up , but its okay . I dislike racism . Im an athelete . I don't listen to rumors , seriously . I may not be pretty or petite , meaty or fair , hot or cold :P . but all that matters now is that im me . not anyone else .

So ... screw you guys who always give me the slack look ( unless i did something wrong to you) but everyone's different in their own way . figure out who you are then just continuing being someone else's clone . no one even forced you to be nice to me . each person is beautiful in their own way . no one's perfect , so forgive me for my imperfection . i know i shine , i didnt mean to steal the spotlight . im sorry for that too but i didnt mean to steal any spotlight , im just being who i am .

Lalalalove ,
Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home