Saturday, May 16, 2009

Action Figures of Daddy Ellias and Mummy Gayah .



I want you to want me ! An everlasting awesome song ! Hahaha . They should have this in taptaprevenge game or guitar hero (;





Which reminds me ,
Farhan's advice : Bear in mind , guys don't like to be controlled , anddd , they always want your support .
Girls advice : Girls are suppose to jual mahal .
My advice : Heh ? *giggles*

These days , there's too much tension in my head that makes me just drop head tired suddenly at night . Freaky , i know . So , when I'm tense , i laugh , but it doesn't mean that im happy . Im just lazy to catch attention or make a drama scene !

What happened in Subang Parade yesterday :
Me and mama and papa went to subang parade for tea , and dinner !
Papa was in a freakishly good mood including mama . haha .
This is how it went :
Venue : BODY SHOP
Me : Pa , what are you doing inside body shop ?
Papa : Free fragrance . Tak nak masuk eisha ?
Me : Naah , ill pass * giggles *

Venue : SOME RANDOM PERFUME SHOP
Papa : (Spraying perfume to himself)
Mama : Ish , Eisha , look at your father .
Me : Hahaha , he's really in a good mood kan mama ?
Papa : Ma , try smell this perfume ? ( whoosh , sprayed perfume to mama's eye )
Mama : PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Hahahaha , as for me , you know what id do . Laugh , laugh , laugh .

Then , later at night , we had to make a decision for dinner .
Papa : I nak makan deli's
Mama : I nak makan KFC
Me : I nak makan Secret Recipe
Papa : Why don't I go to deli's , mama go to KFC , and you go to Secret Recipe . 8.30 we meet up at Coffee Bean .
Mama's face : Heh ?
Me : Okay je !
Mama : Nooooope .

But , in the end , we went to Secret Recipe ! Wohooo !

Thts it , exams are coming , gtg . Taaaa !

1 Comments:

Blogger emyy ellias said...

hahahahahah!
that's really funneyh!

May 23, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home