Monday, May 11, 2009

Tell Me , Show me , Teach me .

Strut yourself people !
Cause i really do have low self-esteem , thts my weakness .
I know confidence is "sexy" but sorry , im not sexy enough for you guys ! haha .

ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE !
IM CLOZE TO GUYS !
It just happends so , im not trying hard or whatsoever but if there is battle of the sexes , i would support guys for their attitude in every single thing they do compared to girls , cause most of us would allow emotional feelings and personal problems in little bacteria stuff .
Accept that fact , if you can't than you can't even stand being around me or even look at me , trust me , i know how people act if they dislike me . 
At tuition , I sit between Shahid , Chun Kit , Shan or even Nazmi .
Sometimes , Fikri or Farhi .
In school , different guys . Its just that i prefer guys than girls cause these days girls tend to gossip a lot . 
A few days ago , i ter-gossip bout this girl by saying how much i can't tahan her but im being nice to her . Then , Farhan told me ,
Tak baik nak cakap tak tahan ngan dia so on so fourth , a lot of people already doesnt like her . Its good the fact that you're being nice to her , but just avoid talking bad bout her . 
This statements was heard from Shahid as well when I said the same exact statement .
So , if you have any otherT reason to not like me despite me being cloze to guys , tell me , cause i really wanna know and malas nak cari gaduh anymore . We're 14 going on 15 , no more fights please ! :D
And i heard people saying they're a bit envious that Im cloze to their boyfriends , here's my respond .
I don't hold or even touch guys , especially your boyfriends . So , if you're so worried , go pick up some trust on him mannn . You ask la any of the guy friends that im cloze to , adrees , farhan , izari , faeq , raja , nazmi , chun kit , shahid . I barely hit them or touch them , eventhough they make me laugh out loud . 

Kayyy , thts the expression part of the blog , here's what's exciting !
I still want those nike dancing shoes . hehe .
Kay la , its this , the whole malay dance group that performed for Hari Kecemerlangan has to perform for the Perdana Menteri on the 21st June ! Wohooo ! But bad news is that its gonna take up more time . Good news , 20 marks worth for koku , and certificates !
As for studies , i managed to cover my Sejarah form 1 and 2 topics .
I finished my Maths and Science syllabus .
And im hoping to get 8a's from now on .
Hearing good impressions from teachers on how i can do multitasking is good enough for me to hear , but to satisfy my heard with this thirst of a's , i gotta do it !

Im dealing with life as it is , that's it . Taa blog hoppers !
hugs , someone who'll try to be there if you need her ! (:


2 Comments:

Anonymous gendutt said...

heh ! u hit me a lot ok

May 14, 2009 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

only you and irfan (:
hahaha .

May 14, 2009 at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home