Friday, August 21, 2009

The books in the library heard our peeps .

Hey ! here's a convo a day ago . and as usual it was about me .
but it was a straight forward conversation .
Farah : Eniza , you should really gain weight . Eat the gain weight pills . Do something , cause you're really skinny .
Adruce : To tell you honestly , guys don't like skinny girls . Stop playing your sports and get fatter . More guys would come to you .
< the convo was something like that >

And all I could say is , guys , i love sports . Even if it makes me skinny . Everyone keeps on saying gain weight , gain weight . but screw that phrase , im just 15 . looks not everything . i don't wanna push away my sports just for some guy who'd probably only like me for the way i look or even just end up with another guy . Sports are forever , its bout your health . guys come and go , they always do . So , to me , there's no point to stop sports just for some guy . if they want me , they gotta do their job , not me . and i don't wanna stop occupying myself flirting around with guys , lepak here , lepak there . I am who i am . And i dnt want myself to change cause of certain phrases . If i keep listening to what people say , i might end up the way they are and be their clones . I mean , they might like me better , but if they don't , then i guess there's nothing i can do . I like who i am now , but for the sake of pmr , improving in studies doesnt change anything , instead , it makes things better (:
TAAAAAA ! :D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eniza, u r just fine, do not worry about your weight, your sister, Let natural take its course. And for guys out there, this is eniza, i think she such a lovely person, guys at this age only go for looks, they put their head elsewhere and just used their hearts. Way to go my lovely daughter, i will always love u

mama

August 21, 2009 at 5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i meant was your sister was just like u, when she was 15

mama

August 21, 2009 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

omg i was as kurus as you at 15! haha.

nanti when you reach my age, you'll want back that phase when you can eat all you want and not gain a single kilo! they're just jealous. don't worry, you'll blossom into a lovely young lady once you leave school :)

August 24, 2009 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Eniza Fasiha bte Ellias said...

Kakak :
What should they be jealous of ? (:
And yeahhh , not that worried , just a phrase in mind .
Mama :
Yeaaaah , but not all guys la generally la ma (: I still see a few yang gemuk and kurus together . hehe .
I love you too !

August 25, 2009 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Erina Z Ellias said...

jealous because u kurus! haha.

August 31, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home